Happy Saturday everyone! It’s my favorite day of the week! Woot woot!
I have such a stunning wedding on the blog today! Truly one that will inspire us all.
Elizabeth Allina and Justin Lott were married on April 27, 2013 at Middleton Place in Charleston, South Carolina. This wedding is a prime example of why I love Southern weddings so much. With its elegance, charm and idyllic scenery, this wedding takes the cake.
My favorite wedding details:
- Bride’s gorgeous accessories. Such an elegant and glamorous touch. She reminds me of Grace Kelly in these photos.
- The view as they exchange their wedding vows. Just perfection. Reminds me of a scene straight from The Notebook.
- The chandeliers displayed in the reception are phenomenal. The centerpieces, the softness of the wedding colors…. le sigh.
- The photo of the soft pink rose on a table just sums up the simplicity and elegance of the day.
- The beauty and pure love shining through the eyes of the Bride and Groom.
Huge congrats to Elizabeth and Justin on their marriage and thank you to Loren Routhier Photography for sharing this amazing wedding with us.